Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday

Branded for life (figuratively - this is not my tattoo)
 I enjoyed a nice relaxing Friday today. My usual routine of going to work, then to the gym during lunch took a sharp turn when I walked smack dab into my ex Tallahassee hair stylist, while picking up my take-out Tiajuana flats tacos. Any woman knows that the relationship you have with your hair stylist is sacred. You have a loyalty to the one that makes your hair look better than any celebrity red carpet do. However, I have to confess that I am really only loyal to  my favorite girl Meg in Tampa. But since I don't currently live in Tampa, I am left to the Tallahassee stylist world. So I have been [gasp] cheating on my Tallahassee hairstylist, for lack of a better explanation AND she caught me! I think I have had three different hair stylists in the past 6 months. Oh, the shame! The same old reasons apply to my justification for this situation: I don't like the brand of color (turns green), the bangs were a bad idea, I didn't want to drive across town, yada, yada, yada... Well, you can imagine my embarressment when she found me, and to make matters worse I am in desperate need of an appointment. So like the weak, easily manipulated individual I am, I made an appointment with her. I now feel dirty. Well, at least my hair will look better for a week before I start complaining about it again.


Well, to give this floundering day a little boost, click on the link for a Happy Friday video by Katy Perry...
http://youtu.be/KlyXNRrsk4A

No comments:

Post a Comment