Thursday, May 19, 2011

What came first, the chicken or male celebrities cheating on their wives...

I am writing this post because I needed a reason to post this photo :o)
He may be a dirty whore but I can still admire the muscles...the muscles did nothing wrong lol
Now, let me ask the married women in the audience...does this look like a man who is going to cheat on you...Well, if you answered a resounding "YES" you are correct. Let's review the facts:
  1. Arnold was a professional body builder (aka Narcissistic). Narcissistics, by definition, care mostly about their own needs/desires. Case in point...a cheater!
  2. Arnold is a professional action movie star. Movie stars have the pick of any raging maniac female fan they would like. And guess what, guys like crazy! Most female fans are willing to do anything to get close to these people. This equals out to an unlimited supply of girls willing to win his attention. Movie stars are also egotistical, because that is their job. So why would it not be ok for them to take advantage of the situation.
  3. Arnold was also a politician for CALIFORNIA. I'm making a generalization here-- and going out on a limb-- but I am pretty sure that anyone who lives in the Los Angeles area, or is interested in public office IS GOING TO CHEAT. Except for Tom Cruise because he is just too crazy to notice anyone in the room but himself.
I'm not really sure how Maria Shriver did not see this coming. I guess it could be blamed on her blind love and adoration for a man outside of her league or simply Kennedy ambivalence. Either way, to me this would have been a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment