Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite things

I'm not Oprah by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have some things to be thankful for this week. Here are just a few of the things that make me happy to be alive :)

10. Dried Cranberries...they go with everything and still won't kill your diet!

9. Allergy medication...it's spring in Tallahassee and there are more trees than people, so the right allergy medication goes a LONG way.

8. Warm sand and Cool water on a hot day...I don't know what I would do if I did not live somewhat close to a beach.

7. Our troops...thanks to these dedicated individuals we are all able to live our daily lives without living in constant fear. Thank you!!


6. Puppy cuddles...Lulu is the absolute best cuddle-buddy when I am lonely, sad, or even just because.




5. Long walks/runs on the beach with the one you love...cheesy I know, but effective on vacation.

4. Being fearless...I'm thankful for the moments when you have to jump without fearing the consequences in order to obtain what you want in life.

3. Holidays...I love pretty much any holiday that comes around. Ever since my ban on holidays a few years back, I have gained a new appreciation for celebrating the little things in life.

2. Love and support from Family and Friends...Anyone that says they don't need someone in their life to support them emotionally is a liar! I don't know what my life would be like without experiencing the joy and love my family and friends put out.


1. Hanging out with the Hubby...It's quite nice hanging out with your best friend everyday. I'm so lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment